- Product:All Longman dictionaries
- User Type:Windows Vista / 7 users
- Item:I have Windows Vista / 7 and my dictionary isn't starting, or gives an error message about being incompatible.
Your problem may be solved by running the dictionary in compatibility mode. Try the following steps:
- Right click on the shortcut for the program and select 'Properties'.
- Next click the 'Compatibility' tab at the top of the window.
- Tick the 'Run program in compatibility mode for:' and choose 'Windows XP Service Pack 3' from the drop down list.
- Tick the 'Run as Administrator' box and click Apply, then Ok.
If this doesn't solve your problem, please contact Technical Support for further instructions by submitting a ticket.