INSTRUCTORS ONLY: How to create a new Instructor course in MyLab?
on 11 December 2011 10:36 PM
Product(s): MyNorthStarLab, MyTopNotchLab, MyCuttingEdgeLab, MyLanguageLeaderLab, MyAcademicConnectionsLab, etc|
Category: Online products
User Type: Instructors
Item: INSTRUCTORS ONLY: How to create a new Instructor course in MyLab?
Below are the steps you can followed to create a new course in the MyLab system.
1. Go to www.MyEnglishLab.com
2. Point to Login and then select the course you are teaching.
3. Enter your login name and password.
4. Under "Search Catalog," select "Browse by Discipline".
5. Select "English Language Learning" and then click Search.
6. Search the catalog to create a course for the product level you will be teaching.
7. After you have successfully created a course, you will receive a Course ID. Please make sure to give the Course ID to your students to enroll into your course.
Please note that as an instructor, you can see everything from the students’ point of view. After you have opened the course you are teaching, click on the “Student View” button at the top of the Course Home page.