My access code is not working. What should I do?
Posted by Lester Holmes (US) on 17 December 2008 01:35 PM
ISBN : --
Category: CD-ROM Products
User Type: General
Item: My access code is not working. What should I do?
- Access codes are six "words" long and will look something like this:
- You do NOT need to enter the dashes as you redeem your access code.
- Each access code can only be redeemed once. The access code is only needed to register. It is not needed to log in. You will set up a login name and password when you register your access code.
- Check to make sure your access code has not been redeemed already.
- If you are sure your access code has not been redeemed and you are still having problems, please click here to submit a ticket.