Product(s): Longman English Interactive, Azar Interactive, Focus on Grammar Interactive, Talking Business, Business Connections, Grammar Express Basic, TOEIC, FC Gold, Marketing Leader, |
Category: CD-ROM products
User Type: General - Lab admin
Item: How to setup folder permissions on the server?
Please follow the below steps to share and set folder permissions and security on the server computer.
- Locate the folder where the program was installed on the Server.
Example: C:\Longman CD-ROMs – Server
- Right click on the “Longman CD-ROMs – Server” and then click on Properties.
- Click on Sharing tab and then Permissions.
- Make sure the “Everyone” or your user group has “Change” and “Read” permissions set.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Open the “Longman CD-ROMs – Server” folder
- Right click on the “datastore” and then click on Properties.
- Click on Security tab.
- Make sure the “Everyone” or your user group has “Read/Write” permissions.
- Click Apply and the OK.