Ensure you have the right browser and plug-ins to enjoy full functionality of MyEnglishLab and other online products.
The Browser Tune-Up utility will tell you whether or not media players and plug-in programs are present on your computer and, when they are present, whether they are up to date.
- Click this Browser Tune-Up link to open and work with the Browser Tune-Up.
- In the list of plug-in programs in the center of the Browser Tune-up window, a green check will appear for plug-ins that are currently installed.
- For a plug-in that you need but which is not installed, you will see a red x. Click the name of the plug-in to download the latest version. In some cases, you may need to register for the player or plug-in, and you may need to restart your computer when you finish the download and installation.
- When you finish installing the players or plug-ins your website requires, close the Browser Tune-Up, restart your browser, then return to your product page to login and begin using the product.
- Note: To view the Pearson eText, you will need Flash version 11.2 or higher.
MyNorthstarLab 3rd Edition
You will also need:
IMPORTANT JAVA ALERT: Make sure you have the correct version of Java installed before running the Record Tool Setup Wizard.
Experiencing problems with the BlackBoard Voice Recording Wizard?