Product(s): LDOCE 5
Category: Mobile products
User Type: General
Item: LDOCE5 app for iOS (Enfour)
As you might have already noticed, LDOCE 5 was removed from the iTunes due to a bug.
We have now fixed the bug, and it is available once again! To upgrade, please do the following:
- Reboot your device - and make sure it is the same device as you had LDOCE running on previously.
- Ensure that you have WiFi turned on.
- Please go to the following link to download a new version of the application: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ldoce-inapp-longman-dictionary/id600007708?ls=1&mt=8
This will be free to download.
- After opening it, wait a few moments without tapping anything and you will soon see a dialog box: "Welcome Back. Would you like to see how to move over old bookmarks?
- Tap Cancel and this dialog will disappear and the app will automatically unlock.
- You can delete the old app if you like after you have unlocked the new one.
- If you want to transfer across your bookmarks, please see the following link for the tutorial http://www.english-channel.tv/faq/bookmarks.html
- If you have more than one device, ensure that you have iCloud turned on in all devices and WiFi on. Use the new app in one device and then install and open the new app on subsequent devices and again the app should unlock automatically for you.
Thank you for patiently waiting for a solution to this issue and thank you for being a loyal Pearson customer!